Saturday, September 25, 2010

Does Apple Belong in the Enterprise?

My Apple journey started as a test of whether and when Apple hardware and software had a place in a mostly-Windows corporate world. In the year since, I've come to appreciate computer systems that just work, and my switchover has been eased by products such as Parallels Desktop Switch to Mac Edition. With that said, however, Mac desktop and notebook systems are still a departmental, not an enterprise, concern for IT managers. - 2010 will start my second year as a daily Mac user in a Windows-oriented
world. I think my aluminum-skinned charges will thrive in the coming year
despite clinging to a fat-client model I associate more with the past than the
future.
Apple's style, design and functionality are big inducements f...


EARTHLINK DST SYSTEMS DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES DIODES INORATED DIEBOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment